MARCH BREAK BASKETBALL CAMP
The CBU CAPERS Men's and Women's Basketball teams will be holding their annual
CAPERS March Break Basketball Camp on Monday, March 13 to Thursday, March 16, 2017, from 9am-1pm each day. The camp is for players aged 6-17 and will take place in the Sullivan Field House at CBU.
The March Break Camp is one of the series of CAPERS Basketball offerings that include our Basketball School and Summer Camp programs. Our goal is to play our part in developing a basketball system that gives players the opportunity to play year round.
For more information contact: Coach David Petroziello at
email@example.com or 563-1409 or Coach Fabian McKenzie at
Fabian_mckenzie@cbu.ca or 563-1874
- Camp runs from Monday, March 13th to Thursday, March 16th from 9am – 1pm
- Players between the ages of 6 and 17 can attend
- The camp will take place in CBU’s Sullivan Field House
- Players are encouraged to bring peanut-free snacks for breaks each day
- Skill development in a fun environment is the focus
- Cost is $30 per day or $100 if you sign up for all four days payable by cash or check
- Registration forms can be filled out ONLINE, faxed or mailed in to confirm a spot and avoid long line-ups on the first morning of camp
Cape Breton University
1250 Grand Lake Road