MARCH BREAK BASKETBALL CAMP
The CBU CAPERS Men's and Women's Basketball teams will be holding their annual
CAPERS March Break Basketball Camp on Monday, March 18 to Thursday, March 21, 2019, from 9am-12pm each day. The camp is for players aged 6-17 and will take place at the Sullivan Fieldhouse on the campus of CBU.
The March Break Camp is one of the series of CAPERS Basketball offerings that include our Fall/Winter Basketball School and Summer Camp programs. Our goal is to play our part in developing a basketball system that gives players the opportunity to play year round.
For more information contact: Coach Matt Skinn at
email@example.com or Coach Fabian McKenzie at
- Camp runs from Monday, March 18th to Thursday, March 21st from 9am – 12pm
- Players between the ages of 6 and 17 can attend
- The camp will take place in CBU’s Sullivan Fieldhouse
- Players are encouraged to bring peanut-free snacks for breaks each day
- Skill development in a fun environment is the focus
- Cost is $30 per day or $100 if you sign up for all four days payable by cash, check or credit card
- Registration forms can be filled out ONLINE, faxed or mailed in to confirm a spot and avoid long line-ups on the first morning of camp
Cape Breton University
1250 Grand Lake Road