July is Basketball Camp month at CBU. The CAPERS will be presenting three weeks of basketball camps in the summer of 2017.
The goals of our learning environment are simple: • Individual Skill Development • Learn new skills, information and modern techniques • Team Concepts (Games & Scrimmages) • FUN (hard work in a fun environment for learning).
The knowledge and experience of our staff means high-quality instruction; CBU's facilities are second to none; and CAPERS Camps are affordable. The coaches will utilize personal demonstration, individual instruction, half court and full court games and drills to allow the campers to get the best possible basketball experience.
Facilities at CBU offers the most modern athletic facilities on the Island. Sullivan Field House features three full-sized basketball courts along with a modern fitness centre, state of the art team rooms and audio-visual sites.
- Girls Camp (Grades 6-12) runs from Monday, July 10 to Friday, July 14 from 9am – 4pm
- Boys Camp (Grades 6-12) runs from Monday, July 17 to Friday, July 21 from 9am - 4pm
- Mini Boys & Girls Camp (Grades 5 & Below) runs from Monday, July 24 to Friday, July 28 from 9am - 1pm
- Players are encouraged to bring peanut-free snacks for breaks each day
- The camp will take place in CBU’s Sullivan Field House
- Registration forms can be filled out ONLINE or mailed in advance to confirm a spot and avoid long line-ups on the first morning of camp
Cape Breton University
1250 Grand Lake Road