Summer is Basketball Camp time at CBU. The CAPERS will be presenting four basketball camps in the summer of 2019.
The goals of our learning environment are simple: • Individual Skill Development • Learn new skills, information and modern techniques • Team Concepts (Games & Scrimmages) • FUN (hard work in a fun environment for learning).
The knowledge and experience of our staff mean high-quality instruction; CBU's facilities are second to none and CAPERS Camps are affordable. The coaches will utilize personal demonstration, individual instruction, half court, and full court games and drills to allow the campers to get the best possible basketball experience.
Facilities at CBU offers the most modern athletic facilities on the Island. Sullivan Field House features three full-sized basketball courts along with a modern fitness centre, state of the art team rooms and audio-visual sites.
- High School & Middle School Boys & Girls Camp (Grades 6-12) runs from Monday, August 19th to Friday, August 23rd from 9 am - 4 pm ($200)
- Mini Boys & Girls Camp (Grades Primary to 5) runs from Monday, August 26th to Friday, August 30th from 9 am - 12 pm ($100)
- Players are encouraged to bring peanut-free snacks for breaks each day
- The camp will take place in CBU's Sullivan Field House
- Registration forms can be filled out ONLINE or mailed in advance to confirm a spot and avoid long line-ups on the first morning of camp